| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Araxa in July is very mild at 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.4 °C (54.3 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat parched. A paltry 20.5mm (0.8in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 10:57 long and the longest day is 11:13 long with an average length of 11:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Araxa July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Araxa, Brazil
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Araxa:
- Paracatu, Brazil - 261.4 kms (162.4 miles) N
- Joao Pinheiro, Brazil - 222.7 kms (138.4 miles) NNE
- Patos De Minas, Brazil - 116.1 kms (72.1 miles) NNE
- Pompeu, Brazil - 206.5 kms (128.3 miles) E
- Sete Lagoas, Brazil - 281.4 kms (174.9 miles) E
- Belo Horizonte, Brazil - 316.6 kms (196.7 miles) E
- Bambui, Brazil - 110.5 kms (68.6 miles) ESE
- Ibirite, Brazil - 305.8 kms (190 miles) E
- Lavras, Brazil - 273.8 kms (170.1 miles) SE
- Machado, Brazil - 256.4 kms (159.3 miles) SSE
- Sao Lourenco, Brazil - 345 kms (214.4 miles) SE