| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Araxa in February is really warm at 22.2 °C (71.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.7 °C (63.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in February is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in February is faintly wet. Around 187.3mm (7.4in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 12:58 long with an average length of 12:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Araxa February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Araxa, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Araxa:
- Paracatu, Brazil - 261.4 kms (162.4 miles) N
- Joao Pinheiro, Brazil - 222.7 kms (138.4 miles) NNE
- Patos De Minas, Brazil - 116.1 kms (72.1 miles) NNE
- Pompeu, Brazil - 206.5 kms (128.3 miles) E
- Sete Lagoas, Brazil - 281.4 kms (174.9 miles) E
- Belo Horizonte, Brazil - 316.6 kms (196.7 miles) E
- Bambui, Brazil - 110.5 kms (68.6 miles) ESE
- Ibirite, Brazil - 305.8 kms (190 miles) E
- Lavras, Brazil - 273.8 kms (170.1 miles) SE
- Machado, Brazil - 256.4 kms (159.3 miles) SSE
- Sao Lourenco, Brazil - 345 kms (214.4 miles) SE